IT and Supply Chain Integration
Supply chain management (SCM) is concerned with the flow of products and information between supply chain members’ organizations. Recent development in technologies enables the organization to avail information easily in their premises. These technologies are helpful to coordinates the activities to manage the supply chain. The cost of information is decreased due to the increasing rate of technologies. In an integrated supply chain where materials and information flow in a bi-directional.
- 1Impacting the entire organisation, in every domain
- 2Grab (profitable) pieces of the T&L value chain
- 3A new way of collaboration in the sector
- 4Changing T&L stakeholder behaviour and expectations
- 5A digital strategy based on ‘think big – start small